At LiveChat, we really appreciate and enjoy collaborating with content creators. We love to encourage our developer colleagues to share their expertise with us and create amazing pieces of content together.
Right now, we’re opening our doors for guest posts. That’s right! We feel like so many people have inspiring things to share, and we’d love to share your expertise with our audience, especially if we share fields of interests.
If you have an interesting idea for an article and would like to publish it on our blog, read on to see how we can work on it with you.
What we write about
We like to tackle various topics from the developers’ world that are both closely linked to their work, but also more far-fetched ones. This includes:
- Web development, software engineering, and testing.
- UX/UI design for web apps.
- Marketing tips for developers.
- Developer wellbeing tips.
- Tools and software useful during app development.
- Tech career tips and insights.
If you’d still like to get a broader view of what we write about and what we covered already, be sure to have a look at our recent posts.
- We welcome only fully original content and don’t accept any type of copyright infringement.
- You can’t repost your article on other websites or blogs, but you can share it on your social media.
- You can add links that extend the knowledge you share in your post or serve educational purposes, but don’t include affiliate, sales, or promotional links. We accept one backlink to your blog, homepage, or other educational content of your choice.
- We reserve the right to slightly tweak your post to adapt it to our editorial standards or to maintain the accuracy of information over time.
- If your post includes some type of statistics or numbers, make sure to provide an anchor to the original information source.
- We won’t publish posts that write about general knowledge or topics that have already been extensively covered on our blog.
- We reserve the right to share your post in our newsletters and other marketing campaigns we see fit.
Works for you? Here’s how to submit a post to us
Reach out at email@example.com with a pitch of what you’d like to write about, and include “Guest post pitch” in the topic of your email. If your concept aligns with the topics of our interests and we find that our audience can benefit from your work, we’ll reach out to you to discuss the process and deadlines.
Once we receive your final piece of content, our team will review it and provide you with feedback and comments if applicable. After we agree on any edits, your post will be scheduled for publication on our blog.
To publish your post, please make sure you prepare:
- A Google Doc with your work so we can easily share any suggestions/feedback about your piece.
- High quality images relevant to the topic of your work. For reference, the images on our blog are 800px wide.
- A short author bio we can attach at the end of your post.
- An optional link to your website, GitHub (if applicable), and/or LinkedIn.
We look forward to hearing from you!