LiveChat Design System in use
Let's meet at another live coding session organized by the LiveChat Developer Program. This time, we'll dive into the LiveChat Design System components, explaining how to build an app aligned with the LiveChat look and feel in just a few moments.
Win the prize
to start in Developer Program
Solve a programming task and win a gift card
After our session, the participants will receive a coding task. There's a lovely round figure up for grabs: $300 added to your Developer Account in our Developer Program. Be the first one to submit the correct solution and win the prize!
- The session will be live streamed on YouTube.
- Participants are eligible to win a gift card with the value of $300. The funds will be transferred to the winner's account in Developer Console.
- To withdraw the funds, the winner needs to have published a paid app on the LiveChat Marketplace.
- How to win the prize?
- Create an account in Developer Console.
- Take part in the live coding session.
- Solve the task given during the session.
- Submit a pull request with the solution.
The first person to submit the correct solution will win the prize. Developer Terms apply.
What you'll learn
- How to use the LiveChat Design System when building integrations for the LiveChat Marketplace.
- What good UX patterns you should focus on when building web applications.
- How to avoid design anti-patterns that could potentially decrease the clarity of your app UI.
- How to create a Settings page for your app in Developer Console.
With this knowledge, you'll be able to shorten the app development and effortlessly implement your desired application design using the LiveChat Design System components.
About the host
Dominik Sławkowski is a frontend developer in the LiveChat Developer Program team. He's a member of the CodersCrew society, and proves to be passionate about programming with each line of code he delivers.
Who we are
Behind LiveChat, Inc. there is a team of passionate people building online customer service software with online chat, help desk software, chatbot, and web analytics capabilities.
LiveChat Platform is a range of products and services that can be used to build a variety of communication tools for businesses. Our Developer Program and Marketplace create an open ecosystem for developers, partners, and customers.
Before you go...
Part 1: Building apps 101
See part 1 if you're just starting out with LiveChat apps or need to dust off your knowledge.
Part 2: Authorizing web apps
Watch part 2 to get a good understanding of web app authorization in LiveChat.
Part 3: Authorizing server-side apps
Check part 3 to learn the details of the LiveChat server-side app authorization.
Got a question? Ask us on Discord!Join Discord
Live coding session by the LiveChat Platform
Our vision is to help innovators build the future of the communication. Sounds interesting? Join us!