Customize the Chat Widget experience
With framework-specific Adapters and LiveChat SDKs
Is it for me?
This session is for people who:
- Find the Chat Widget JS API a bit difficult to use and would prefer to adpot a framework-aware approach.
- Want to be able to easily configure the Chat Widget for their company's website or product.
- Want to offer their programming skills as a paid service on the Marketplace.
- Think of building paid applications that would make use of the Agent App SDK or rich messages.
What you'll learn
- How to use framework-specific Chat Widget Adapters to make the Chat Widget an integral part of your company's website.
- How to use the Agent App SDK and rich messages to customize and add interactivity to your website or product.
- How to combine all that knowledge to build an application in the Developer Console.
About the host
Maciej Walaszczyk is a senior frontend developer with over 7 years of experience. Even though he's also a coffee enthusiast and an avid traveller, there's nothing he enjoys more than building web apps and implementing great UX/UI.
Who we are
Behind LiveChat, Inc. there is a team of passionate people building online customer service software with online chat, help desk software, chatbot, and web analytics capabilities.
LiveChat Platform is a range of products and services that can be used to build a variety of communication tools for businesses. Our Developer Program and Marketplace create an open ecosystem for developers, partners, and customers.
Our previous sessions
Building apps 101
See part 1 if you're just starting out with LiveChat apps or need to dust off your knowledge.
LiveChat Design System
Watch part 4 to learn all about good UX/UI patterns when building apps with the LiveChat Design System.
Got a question? Ask us on Discord!Join Discord
Live coding session by the LiveChat Platform
Our vision is to help innovators build the future of the communication. Sounds interesting? Join us!