This document is the record of all the changes in the Configuration API starting from version 3.0. What you won't find here is the list of changes between versions 2.0 and 3.0 of the Configuration API.
Switching from v2.0 to v3.0 was more than an upgrade - it was rather a migration. That's why some parts of the configuration, such as managing canned responses or greetings, can be done only via the Configuration API v2, while other, like managing webhooks or properties, via the Configuration API v3.
Since the migration is still ongoing, different parts will be successively moved from the Configuration API v2.0 to v3.x.
- There are new methods for managing Agents:
- The Create Bot Agent method was renamed to Create Bot.
- The Create Bot method no longer accepts the
statusparameter. The initial value is now
- The Update Bot Agent method was renamed to Update Bot.
- The Update Bot method no longer accepts the
statusparameter. To change the Bot's status, use Set Routing Status from the Agent Chat API.
- You can now update another Bot within the same license. To do that, call the Update Bot method; requires the
- Other method renames include:
- It's possible to define properties in new locations:
- Method renames include:
- There are new methods:
- There's a new field,
license_id, in all webhooks.
agent_idsfilter was added to the agent_deleted webhook.
- The agent_status_changed webhook was replaced with routing_status_set.
- The access_granted webhook was renamed to chat_access_granted. It no longer includes the
- The access_revoked webhook was renamed to chat_access_revoked. It no longer includes the
- Other method and webhook renames include:
- Get Webhooks Config -> List Registered Webhooks
- chat_thread_properties_updated -> thread_properties_updated
- chat_thread_properties_deleted -> thread_properties_deleted
- thread_closed -> chat_deactivated
- incoming_chat_thread -> incoming_chat
- chat_thread_tagged -> thread_tagged
- chat_thread_untagged -> thread_untagged
- chat_user_added -> user_added_to_chat
- chat_user_removed -> user_removed_from_chat
- There's a new webhook, follow_up_requested.
- The agent_status_changed webhook was removed.
- The access_set webhook was removed.
datafield in webhooks was renamed to