This document is the record of all the changes in the Configuration API starting from version 3.0. What you won't find here is the list of changes between versions 2.0 and 3.0 of the Configuration API.
Switching from v2.0 to v3.0 was more than an upgrade - it was rather a migration. That's why some parts of the configuration, such as managing canned responses or greetings, can be done only via the Configuration API v2.0, while other, like managing webhooks or properties, via the Configuration API v3.1.
Since the migration is still ongoing, different parts will be successively moved from the Configuration API v2.0 to v3.x.
agent_idsfilter was added to the
agent_status_changedwebhook was replaced with
- There's a new field,
license_id, in all webhooks.
- From now on, it's possible to define properties in 2 new locations:
- There are 6 new methods: Update License Properties, List License Properties, Delete License Properties, Update Group Properties, List Group Properties, Delete Group Properties.
- There's a new webhook:
- There are new methods for managing Agents:
- The Create Bot method no longer accepts the
statusparameter. The initial value is now
- The Update Bot method no longer accepts the
statusparameter. To change the Bot's status, use Set Routing Status from the Agent Chat API.
- You can now update other Bot within the same license. To do that, call the Update Bot method with the
- The Chat access webhooks,
access_grantedwere renamed to
chat_access_granted, respectively. These webhooks no longer include the
- Many methods and webhooks have been renamed:
- method: Get Property Configs -> List Registered Properties
- method: Create Properties -> Register Properties
- method: Get Webhooks Config -> List Registered Webhooks
- method: Get Bot Agent Details -> Get Bot
- method: Get Bot Agents -> List Bots
- method: Update Bot Agent -> Update Bot
- method: Create Bot Agent -> Create Bot
- method: Remove Bot Agent -> Delete Bot
- webhook: Chat Thread Properties Updated -> Thread Properties Updated
- webhook: Chat Thread Properties Deleted -> Thread Properties Deleted
- webhook: Thread Closed -> Chat Deactivated
- webhook: Incoming Chat Thread -> Incoming Chat
- webhook: Chat Thread Tagged -> Thread Tagged
- webhook: Chat Thread Untagged -> Thread Untagged
agent_status_changedwebhook was removed.
datafield in webhooks was renamed to